- Type: Condo
- Sold: No
- Contract: Sale
- Status: Available
- Location: Toronto
- The Eaton Centre is only a 15 minute walk away
- Off-leash Dog Park
- Provide a direct root to College Station which is part of Line 1 Yonge-University
- 9 minute walk to Ryerson University
- Botanical Garden situated in a historic building
- JAC Condos is just south of the corner of Jarvis and Carlton, and it takes up the width of the city block along McLear Place. Carlton is a major transit thoroughfare
Jac Condos Summary
Jac is a completely new kind of condominium lifestyle with tons of personality.
Iconic on the outside, incredible on the inside. A vivid lifestyle, offering never before imagined amenities that will redefine authentic downtown living.
Jac is a location…actually, it’s more of a destination. Jarvis and Carlton to be exact. An expressive, vibrant neighbourhood and community that revels in the eclectic, reveres inclusivity in diversity and relies on its people to inspire and evolve its scene. Art, fashion and food define the neighbourhood with a nod to nature near Allan Gardens and serious street smarts coming together at Ryerson.
Source: Jac Condos