- Type: Condo
- Sold: No
- Contract: Sale
- Status: Available
- Location: Toronto
Features & Finishes
- Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Infrastructure to more easily install charging stations in the future. Promote healthier air quality in the city. Charging stations available at a cost.
- Bicycle Storage & Shop Includes bicycle maintenance tools. On-site bike wash. Easy access for alternative and healthier mode of transportation.
- Carbon Dioxide Control of Amenity Ventilation Ensures healthy air quality for high occupancy areas by monitoring CO2 levels and activating ventilation system. LED Lighting Energy efficient, long-lasting and mercury-free.
- Green Cleaning System Chemical-free cleaning system.
- Ionized Air Filtration System Ionized air filtering system dramatically reduces airborne pollutants such as VOCs, odours, and particulate matter.
- Outdoor BBQ/Dining
- 24-Hour Concierge
- State of the Art Gym,
- Spin Studios
- Games Room
- Indoor/Outdoor Zen Garden
- Resident’s Lounge
- Lobby Lounge
- Salt Lounge
- Media Room
- Kid’s Play Room
Deposit Structure: 20% (Total Min. Deposit)
The Saint Summary
The Saint is a modern play on Japanese minimalism grounded in health and wellness. The architecture, handled by Wallman Architects, is defined by a few distinct elements. A black, brick masonry podium is used to transition the building to the adjacent historical property, while a graphic, punctuated tower carves out a presence along downtown Toronto’s eastern skyline.
Natural, textured materials are used judiciously throughout the interiors, drawing inspiration from biophilic design in an effort to blur the distinction between the indoors and outdoors. Ample amenity space was programmed with the direct intent of elevating the concept of wellness in residential buildings. The prototypical, sprawling condominium spa was completely rethought and replaced with a series of individualized programs, designed to personalize the experience. Residents will be able to transition between an infrared sauna, to a soaking tub to a steam space, that are each enjoyed privately.
A glowing meditation room will feature an entire wall made up of illuminated salt rock, complementing the overall amenity offering.
Address Open On Google Map
- Address: The Saint Condos 89 Church Street, Toronto, ON
- Location: Toronto